Game in a Frame
Based in Nantes, France
HyperCore is a “Rhythm bullet hell”, mixing the frenetic action of classic bullet hell shoot them up with semi-procedurally generated encounters based on the music. Player must survive by avoiding the countless obstacles sent towards them by the core in sync with the music.
- Score attack: Earn more points by taking more risks! Hug obstacles to increase your score multiplier.
- Time Attack: Get hit. Die. Repeat. Try to stay alive for as long as possible in this unforgiving game mode.
- Custom Song: Play with your own songs!
- Local 2 player versus: compete with a friend locally.
- Story mode: a short narrative campaign to learn the basics for the game. Or is it?
Gameplay Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for HyperCore. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Game in a Frame
We are a Game Studio based near Nantes, France and created in 2015.
More information on Game in a Frame, our logo & relevant media are available here.