Game in a Frame
Based in Nantes, France
HyperCore is a “Rhythm Bullet Hell”, mixing the frenetic action of classic bullet hell Shoot'em Up with semi-procedurally generated encounters based on the music. As PRIS, survive the action-packed levels in sync with the music and protect what is left of Humanity.
- Score attack: Earn more points by taking more risks! Hug obstacles to increase your score multiplier.
- Time Attack: Get hit. Die. Repeat. Try to stay alive for as long as possible in this unforgiving game mode.
- Custom Song: Play with your own songs!
- Local 2 player versus: compete with a friend locally.
- Story mode: Play as PRIS, a Replicated Intelligence trying to save what remains of humanity from a strange anomaly
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Gameplay run - Voodoo Riot YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for HyperCore. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Game in a Frame
We are a Game Studio based near Nantes, France and created in 2015.
More information on Game in a Frame, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Level Designer, freelancer
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks